Ready to ignite your future but don’t know where to start? We are here to help you rediscover your spark! Our programme is designed
to offer you a bespoke service around you and your future which could include:
- Confidence and motivation building
- Resilience and emotional support
- Employability skills
- Careers planning
- Digital skills
- Signposting for courses and training
- In work support
- Community engagement
Delivery is offered face to face, over the phone or via teams.
We are committed to bringing opportunities to you.
Please refer to the publicity guidance UK Shared Prosperity Fund: branding and publicity (6) – GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
The project is funded by the UK Government through the UK Shared Prosperity Fund.
The UK shared prosperity fund is a central pillar of the UK government’s levelling up agenda and provides £2.6 billion of funding for local investment by March 2025. The Fund aims to improve pride in place and increase life chances across the UK investing in communities and place, supporting local businesses, and people and skills. For more information, visit
01743 276 900
- Are you economically Inactive?
- Are you not able to consider employment at the moment?
- Have you been unable to consider employment over the past month?
- Are you a single parent of a child under 3 and looking for work?
- Do you not feel well enough to consider your options?
- Are you currently claiming benefits and also receiving a Fit Note from your doctor?
- Are you a student and looking at your employment options?
If any of the above apply, please contact us.