IPS: Principles & Training Courses
Individual Placement & Support (IPS) is the evidence-based model for supported employment. IPS is an evidenced-based individualised ‘place then train’ model that provides the right support to give that individual the best job start possible. IPS has been proven internationally by various global random control trials including the EQOLISE Trial to be the most effective way to support those with mental health issues in achieving their employment goals. Clients are twice as likely to find employment and at a reduced cost.
Our IPS Training Course is a 2-day course that can be delivered at a venue of your choosing.
Who is this training for?
Aimed at individuals and teams working in supported employment who are new to IPS. The course can also serve as a refresher and/or reinforcement of the latest industry-standard IPS methods.
What can you expect from this course?
- Embed the principles of IPS and how those principles serve the person you support.
- Learn practical tools and practical ways of working using IPS.
- Build confidence using the evidence based IPS model.
- An energetic and engaging safe space to share good practice.
- An opportunity to practice and discover techniques to engage employers.
Cost: We offer our training at competitive rates. Contact our Co-ordinator, Matt Morris, for a quote:
01743 276 900