We work directly with both jobseekers and employers to find the right job for the right person. With over 20 years of experience, we have a proven track record of ensuring that clients find the career path that suits their interests and skills, ultimately providing employers with suitable candidates for the job.
We firmly believe that employment improves health and builds self-worth, as well as bringing financial and social independence. This is something that we work closely with each of our clients to achieve. With the help of innovative employment schemes and approaches, we constantly strive to perform above the national average.
The following services are available to job seekers:
- Disability Employment Service
- Mental Health Employment Service
- Work and Health Programme
- Work Routes Programme
- Supported Internships
- Independent Travel Training
- Job Coaching
We offer the following for employers:
- Candidates that have been selected specifically for the job based on their skills and interests
- Post-employment support and advice
- Provision of training for staff on disability awareness